Please leave comments if you DOWNLOAD / don't like the music / think our writing sucks / etc, we want and appreciate your feedback!
Hey guys! This is Lexus & Jeremy bringing you (en/kr/cn) music that will colour your world.
|
Sunday, August 1, 2010
philosophy's a bitch
![]() ![]() Oh hey Lexus, what've you been up to today?Nothing much really, English assignment wouldn't do itself. That sucks. Thanks zzz. Anyways, if it weren't for these two songs which I put on repeat throughout my miserable Sunday spent at a computer, I would probably have passed out and died because my little brain is getting so fuddled up with the intrinsic nonsense that comes with philosophy. MASSIVE SIGH. Leighton Meester's lover forever. Leighton Meester - Your Love's A Drug(download here) Leighton Meester ft. Robin Thicke - Somebody To Love (download here) Anyways, time to head off and work on some more English but I shall leave you with a favourite quote of mine (jks.. I'm not a bitch). "Once again the world has proven, anything you can do, I can do better" - Blair Waldorf ![]() You know you love me. xoxo x [L] |